Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for part-time childminder, Clongriffin,Dublin 13

re : Looking for part-time childminder, Clongriffin,Dublin 13           reply
23/06/2016 23:03 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Siobhan Molloy and I live in Newgrove Estate which is right beside Clongriffin. I´m a mam of 6 children with the youngest being 9.I have a lot of experience looking after children as I have been doing it for 4 years as well as working in a crèche.If you would like more information please contact me at: 0851599877.
Thank you
Siobhan Molloy

re : Looking for part-time childminder, Clongriffin,Dublin 13           reply
20/06/2016 08:28 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello
My name is Camelia and I am interested in minding your boys from September. I live in Clongriffin, mother of 6 year old girl and a proffesional childminder, fully qualified, garda vetted,non smoker, full driver licensed and all the courses up to date and loving and care person. Willing to take your boys in my house to mind them.Please let me know if you are interested too. You can email me on cameliabilt@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon!

Looking for part-time childminder, Clongriffin,Dublin 13           reply
13/06/2016 10:57 - Dublin North Childminders
We are looking for a childminder to mind 2 boys in their own house 2-3 days per week from September.The older boy is nearly 5 and will need to be collected from school -within walking distance and the baby will be 7 months old. Ideally, looking for someone with experience and references.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;