Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for somebody who would consider a NANNY SHARE in Booterstown/Blackrock/Mount Merrion

Looking for somebody who would consider a NANNY SHARE in Booterstown/Blackrock/Mount Merrion           reply
29/01/2015 17:13 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I return to work in late April and am finding it difficult to find a convenient and reputable creche with a place available for my daughter. I wondered if there is anybody in the Booterstown/Blackrock/Mount Merrion area who are in a similar position and would consider doing a nanny share. I have friends who have done this and it has worked out brilliantly. I have one daughter who is currently 3 months old and will be 6 months by the time I return to work. We live in Booterstown. Generally with a nanny share the minding alternates between the two families´ homes on a weekly/monthly basis. I´d be grateful to hear from like minded mums who would consider this as a novel solution to the childcare issue. Please PM me if interested.
Regards,
Cliona

re : Looking for somebody who would consider a NANNY SHARE in Booterstown/Blackrock/Mount Merrion           reply
03/02/2015 23:02 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am writing to express my interest in the position of Nanny. As Au pair, I have a year and a half of experience caring for children, They are now 4 and 2 and a half years
Taking care of young children, especially babies, is rewarding but sometimes challenging. In this time, I have developed special techniques that prove useful in calming young babies. I am in favor of a structured day as it gives children an opportunity to follow a schedule and to learn.
I believe in creating a positive, happy environment for children, one in which they feel protected and can thrive. I have good organizational and communication skills, which I believe are among the most important skills for a nanny.
Finally, I have a strong interest in arts and crafts, and love to design crafts to create. I don’t mind doing extra duties for you, like cleaning and cooking dinner for the entire family.
I am available on my mobile (0894408632) It would be a pleasure to interview with your family and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Very Sincerely,
Ana Gomez del Pulgar

discussion forum terms & conditions

;