Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking to share my brilliant childminder from April in Dublin 11 (Ballygall/Finglas/Glasnevin) area

re : Looking to share my brilliant childminder from April in Dublin 11 (Ballygall/Finglas/Glasnevin) area           reply
29/01/2015 09:53 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
We live near Griffith avenue/ grace park road and are looking for someone Thursday and Friday 7-6 for our 7month old . Are you still looking for someone or have you arranged already?
Thanks a million,
Niamh

re : Looking to share my brilliant childminder from April in Dublin 11 (Ballygall/Finglas/Glasnevin) area           reply
25/01/2015 16:45 - Dublin North Childminders
I´m in Finglas over by Charlestown/ikea. I´m a stay at home mom with 1 little boy who´s currently 5 weeks. March or April would work out perfect. I was a teacher/social worker in the states.
Send me a message if interested and we can work out rates :)
Cara

25/01/2015 02:23 - Dublin North Childminders
Dear Rebecca,
We are a Spanish family living in Drumcondra, Dargle Road, with a 15 month old boy. At the moment he is in the creche but not working out so well and looking into the childminding option. Your offer seems very appealing! We live rasonably close by car, I work as a lecturer in DCU so your place is handy. I would need the childminder full time Monday to Friday but have tight finances so couldnt pay any more than we do in creche at the moment. Please let me know if you are interested and how we would split costs, days etc. thanks so much for putting up the ad! Best, Paula
(i did send reply in Gumtree also :)

Looking to share my brilliant childminder from April in Dublin 11 (Ballygall/Finglas/Glasnevin) area           reply
10/01/2015 14:03 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
this will be of interest if you’re looking for a reliable childminder from end of March/beginning of April.
My name is Rebecca and I have a 15-month-old daughter, Isabella. My childminder Erlyn has been minding Isabella three days per week since she was 8 months old and she is excellent. She had already been minding my neighbours’ daughter (now 2) and minds both girls either at my house or in my neighbours’ (not in her own home, which suits us). Now my neighbour is expecting her second baby at the end of March (and because of maternity leave sadly can’t keep Erlyn on) so I am really hoping to find a similar arrangements. Erlyn works full time for my neighbours and part time (24 hours) for me, but her hours can be negotiated.
A bit about Erlyn: She is from the Philippines where she has three kids herself, and has years of experience. Both Isabella and Maebhe love her and she’s brilliant with them, very patient, and extremely reliable and capable. They go to the park at least once a day and she also takes them on the bus to Silly Billy in Charlestown. She has never once been late or called in sick. I trust her completely.
I am in Griffith Drive, Dublin 11 so if you are in the area and it would suit you to have your child (or possibly two children) minded at your house as well as mine (we could find an arrangement that suits) I’d love to hear from you.
Many thanks
Rebecca

10/01/2015 14:29 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Rebecca
I am just starting to look into childcare for my 7mth old son. I am living in Donnycarney so not too sure if that is a suitable location for the arrangement . To be honest I am new to this so in a bit of a quandary what to do! At the moment I am working on the wee mans routine..as sleep is key for this little guy! and am looking for someone to preserve his little routine if possible!! I would need someone Mon Tue and Thurs 7.45am to 5.45pm not too sure if this suits but would be really interested to see what you think?
Kind Regards Nessa

re... : Looking to share my brilliant childminder from April in Dublin 11 (Ballygall/Finglas/Glasnevin) area           reply
12/01/2015 13:15 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Nessa,
thanks for your reply, unfortunately Donnycarney is a little far...
hope it all works out for you x

discussion forum terms & conditions

;