Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Loreto Grange Road After School Care

Loreto Grange Road After School Care           reply
02/09/2013 17:08 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there.
I´m a mum of 5 years old daughter going to Loreto Grange Road and I´m available to pick up kids and mind them after school full time or part time in my own home in Rathfarnham Monday to Friday. I have years of experience & great reference´s for minding children and i have full driving license and i am a non smoker. I have a large playroom & safe back garden for kids to play. I also teach first aid & I am Garda veted. I am kind, reliable & trust worthy mum.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any more information. Lnok@eircom.net
Warm Regards
Lorraine

re : Loreto Grange Road After School Care           reply
02/10/2013 14:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Lorraine,
I have 1 daughter in junior infants and 1 in 4th class at Loreto.
I need them collected (some days 1 collection, others twice at 1.45 and 2.45). jnr inf does ballet on mon and older one does homework club tues and thurs so could pick her up myself most of the time. They need minding until 3pm and sometimes 3.30.
My number is 086 8869744.
If interested can you give me a shout to discuss?
many thanks
Wendy

re : Loreto Grange Road After School Care           reply
09/01/2015 22:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Lorraine,
I saw your post recently and I was hoping you could help please. My daughter is 5 yrs old going to senior infant in Loreto grange school. I am currently looking for a part time childminder on an exceptional basis. Basically, she goes to a crèche at the moment however there are many instances where either they can accommodate me when school is off and there are Ecce kids like for example last year when school was closed due to fire etc. I am starting a new job soon and I can´t ring to say I can´t come in very often etc . I am trying to find a back up plan for emergency circumstances. I am looking for a part time childminder where I can drop my daughter for example when school is closed and crèche cannot take her or when she is a bit not well I can still drop her to the childminder and have peace of mind etc I am ideally looking for a mum who mind her own kids and occasionally is available during the day for unforseen/once off circumstances.
Grateful if you could let me know your thoughts or if you know someone please.
Kind Regards,
Riz

discussion forum terms & conditions

;