Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Loving Irish Childminder with 10 Years Experience available - Garda vetted

Loving Irish Childminder with 10 Years Experience available - Garda vetted           reply
02/11/2016 15:19 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am Irish. I live in Rathmines. I am available to work in the Dublin area.I am 40 years of age. I absolutely adore children. I have copious amount of experience with children, 10 years to be exact. References and CV can be obtained upon request

re : Loving Irish Childminder with 10 Years Experience available - Garda vetted           reply
06/11/2016 10:25 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. We have need of afterschool care - (pick up and mind in our own home till 5pm 4 days a week) we are in Rathfarnham area. Please reply if you are interested. thanks Sue

re : Loving Irish Childminder with 10 Years Experience available - Garda vetted           reply
07/11/2016 10:36 - Dublin South Childminders
hi,
we are looking for a childminder to look after our 2 children (4 & 1) in our home in walkinstown. we are looking for someone for 3 full days 8.30 -5.30. if you´re interested please contact me, thanks sinead.

08/11/2016 07:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, we are based in Stepaside and are looking for afternoon childminder from circa 1:30 to 6 Monday to Friday.
If you are interested and still available, let me know,
thanks
Carina

09/11/2016 22:36 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there, we´re looking for a kind hearted chilidminder, to take care of our two children 8 and 12 years old in our home in Harolds Cross. Collection from local school Monday to Friday mind 2:30-6:30 Monday and Tuesday. Wed and Thursday later days 3:30-8:30 and early finish Friday 2:30-5:30. Supervise homework, feed them, drop them to local training and keep them company. December / January start - depending on availability.
If you are interested please message me.
Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;