Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Loving Mum Available to mind your child (D24 Kilnamanagh)

Loving Mum Available to mind your child (D24 Kilnamanagh)           reply
23/05/2011 22:41 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, I am loving mum to 3 children (aged from 6 to 1). I am looking to mind your little one in my own home. I have previously worked full time outside the home and understand the heart ache of leaving your little one. I can assure you that I will treat your precious one like my own and provide them with an excellent home environment, good healthy meals, lots of fun and a safe and very happy environment. Living in Kilnamanagh, Dublin 24. References available. Contact Jenny

re : Loving Mum Available to mind your child (D24 Kilnamanagh)           reply
20/07/2011 22:16 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am looking for childmnding for my 2 year old boy?Would you have room?
Many thanks
Denise

re... : Loving Mum Available to mind your child (D24 Kilnamanagh)           reply
21/07/2011 22:06 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Denise,

With regard to your message, Yes I would be interested in minding your little boy.

As my message said I worked full time so fully understand how hard it is to hand your precious child over for someone to mind, so can assure you that your little boy will be well looked after and most of all in a caring environment.

Living in Kilnamanagh and have a lovely home with extension / playroom and all the toys a child could want. A lovely safe garden and most of all a loving person to care for your precious boy.

Sure is interested let me know and I can PM you my details.

Best regards
Jennifer

discussion forum terms & conditions