Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Loving caring childminder in Dublin 15 available

re : Loving caring childminder in Dublin 15 available           reply
13/04/2014 21:13 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I just saw your ad. I am looking for a part time childminder from mid June onwards. I have three children, aged, 6, 4, and 10 months. I would require care for the baby every mon, tues and alternate weds, and after school only for the older girls on mon and Tuesday - montesorri in blanch village and st Francis Xavier school. I will try to be as flexible as u can re collections as I have some help from grandparents. Please pm me if interested and we can discuss further.
Kind regards
Stephanie.

re : Loving caring childminder in Dublin 15 available           reply
17/12/2014 12:17 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for a childminder for my 18 month old son starting in January.
I am going back to work part time so would need someone 2-3 days a week.
I would love to meet up for a chat if you are still available.
Kind Regards,
Lorna

Loving caring childminder in Dublin 15 available           reply
08/04/2014 11:49 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am a 36 year old Irish woman living in Hartstown, clonsilla. I have 2 boys myself age 7 and 8 who attend our local primary school. I have been a childminder for 7 years now and have looked after 3 separate families over that time. I am presently looking after a gorgeous little boy aged 2, Monday to Friday, mornings only whom has been with me for a year and a half and is very much part of our family too and is loved by all in our home.

I offer a home from home environment so we do get out and about and often go on little trips to the farm, playground, park, shopping, etc and we regularly go to the zoo where we bring a picnic during the warmer weather periods. At home we do lots of play time, story time, puzzles etc and as they get older I do lots of a baking with them as my own children love being involved in that too.

I have 2 spare rooms where I set up travel cots so younger children can get their much needed rest and I can also offer home cooked meals like chicken casserole, chicken stew, shepherds pie etc if that is required.

I have taken care of teachers children too and am available for term time only if that is another requirement and I am also available on a part time or full time basis. Mornings or afternoons.

I have my own car and am a non smoker. We have no pets in our home and I am fully insured with first aid training.

If I can be of any help to you and you would like to meet for a coffee to chat, you can send me a pm and I will contact you immediately.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

discussion forum terms & conditions

;