Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Loving childminder- D18

re : Loving childminder- D18           reply
14/12/2015 13:15 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Lynn
I also live in D18 and am looking for someone to mind my 6 year old daughter after school for 4 days a week (Mon-Thurs). This would include picking her up from St. Raphaela´s (2.30pm on Mon & Tues and 1:30pm on Wed & Thurs) and minding her until 6/6:15pm. If that is something you are interested in/available for, let me know and we can speak further. Many thanks, Annmarie

18/01/2016 19:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there - are you still available? I´m looking for a minder on Monday - Thursday from 3.30 to 6.30 for my two boys in school in foxrock. PM me if interested.

Loving childminder- D18           reply
12/12/2015 09:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there
I am a registered minder with many years experience. I mind children in my own home. I am flexible with hours provided and can do school pick ups/drop offs if in local area.
Looking forward to talking to you.

re... : Loving childminder- D18           reply
30/01/2016 13:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi ,
I´m emailing regarding the position of childminder to look after your two boys, just wondering if the position is still avalible ?
If so I would be very interested, I´ve just moved back into the area, l looked after the children of three families until I sadly had to give it up because of my house move.
I have excellent references. If you would like to speak to me or call to my home for coffee to discuss further please don´t hesitate to call me on 0878557367
Kind regards
Kathrina

14/12/2015 20:05 - Dublin South Childminders
What a pity! Ok, thanks Lynn
Annmarie

09/01/2016 10:36 - Dublin South Childminders
Please see pm sent

14/12/2015 15:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Annmarie
Thanks so much for your message. Unfortunately St Raphaelas is a little bit far for me as my own kids pick ups are around the same time but in the opposite direction. Sorry that I can´t help you. I hope you find the right person soon
Kind regards
Lynn

12/01/2016 18:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi has the position been filled yet.? If not. I may be interested. I a mother of 2 girls 8&11 there school is around 7-10 minutes max from your daughters school. They finish at 2.30pm i mite be able to work something out for the 2 days your daughter finishes at 2.30pm. Please let me know. My fee is €150 for the week . I look forward to hearing from you soon..regards J

21/12/2015 20:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. I am looking for a childminder for my 5 year old and 7 month old from end of feb. I would need full time Monday to Friday. My 5 year old would need collecting from a local school at 1.10. If interested please let me know.

20/12/2015 22:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Lynn I will be looking for a childminder for my son 2 and my 2 daughters in junior infants and second class from Jan 25th to mid/end June. What schools do you pickup from, my kids are in school near Stepaside?
Thanks Rachel

discussion forum terms & conditions

;