Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Loving childminder available Clonsilla, Dublin 15

Loving childminder available Clonsilla, Dublin 15           reply
10/03/2011 17:23 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am an Irish mother of 2 boys aged 4 and 5 1/2 years old. I am a non smoker and a car owner and am 32 years old. I am fully insured and also have first aid. My boys have abandoned me and started montessori school and primary school last September and our home has become so quiet during the day that it needs to be filled with noise again.

I look after a gorgeous little 3 year old girl 2 days per week and
she has been with us for 2 1/2 years now and really is part of the family but is leaving soon to start playschool closer to her home.

I offer a loving, happy, warm envoirnment and lovely home cooked nutritious foods. I have 2 spare rooms where i set up comfortable travel cots so all babies and toddlers get a good nap with peace and quiet.

I offer a home from home envoirnment so we do go out regularly in the mornings to the park, playground and visits to the zoo monthly. Also depending on ages i do baking, arts and craft etc. I also have a bouncy castle in the back garden which gets put up in dry weather so the children get plenty of fresh air.

Anyway i have a habit of rambling on and on but if i can be of any help to you, let me know and we can arrange to meet up for a chat. I am available for childminding full or part time and also shift work.

Regards,

Laura

re : Loving childminder available Clonsilla, Dublin 15           reply
10/03/2011 20:19 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I am interested, I sent you a PM, let me know
Paola

re : Loving childminder available Clonsilla, Dublin 15           reply
27/03/2011 21:46 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,

Not sure if your still available. I am interested in talking to you. If you could post a contact number that would be great.

Regards

discussion forum terms & conditions