Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Loving childminder available in Clonsilla Dublin 15

Loving childminder available in Clonsilla Dublin 15           reply
06/09/2010 16:33 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am an Irish mother of 2 boys aged 3 and 5 years old. I am a non smoker and a car owner and am 32 years old. My boys are leaving me this September to start Montessori school and primary school and my home is going to be so quiet during the day that i need to fill it with children again.

I look after a 2 year old girl 2 days per week and she has been with us for 20 months now and really is part of the family so it would also be nice for her to have a bit of company with other children until the boys get home from school.

I offer a loving, happy, warm envoirnment and lovely homecooked nutritious foods. I have 2 spare rooms where i set up comfortable travel cots so all babies and toddlers get a good nap with peace and quiet.

I offer a home from home envoirnment so we do go out regularly in the mornings to the park, playground and visits to the zoo monthly. Also depending on ages i do baking, arts and craft etc. I also have a bouncy castle in the back garden which gets put up in dry weather so the children get plenty of fresh air.

Anyway i have a habit of rambling on and on but if i can be of any help to you, let me know and we can arrange to meet up for a chat. I am available for childminding full or part time and also shift work.

Regards,

Laura

re : Loving childminder available in Clonsilla Dublin 15           reply
10/02/2011 12:49 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Laura,

I am looking for a childminder for my 21 month old daughter Lucy, it would be fulltime Mon-Fri, would you consider this and how much do you charge per month?

Regards,
Louise

re : Loving childminder available in Clonsilla Dublin 15           reply
06/01/2011 18:50 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Laura

I will need childcare from March 21st for my baby girl. She will be 6months old. Preferably, 4 day week (Tues-Friday) 8.30am-5.30pm. If you are available, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Julianne

discussion forum terms & conditions