Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Loving childminder available in Dublin 15( Clonsilla)

Loving childminder available in Dublin 15( Clonsilla)           reply
27/07/2010 11:30 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am an Irish mother of 2 boys aged 3 and 5 years old. I am a non smoker and a car owner and am 32 years old. My boys are leaving me this September to start Montessori school and primary school and my home is going to be so quiet during the day that i need to fill it with children again.

I look after a 2 year old girl 2 days per week and she has been with us for 20 months now and really is part of the family so it would also be nice for her to have a bit of company with other children until the boys get home from school.

I offer a loving, happy, warm envoirnment and lovely homecooked nutritious foods. I have 2 spare rooms where i set up comfortable travel cots so all babies and toddlers get a good nap with peace and quiet.

I offer a home from home envoirnment so we do go out regularly in the mornings to the park, playground and visits to the zoo monthly. Also depending on ages i do baking, arts and craft etc. I also have a bouncy castle in the back garden which gets put up in dry weather so the children get plenty of fresh air.

Anyway i have a habit of rambling on and on but if i can be of any help to you, let me know and we can arrange to meet up for a chat. I am available for childminding full or part time and also shift work.

Regards,

re : Loving childminder available in Dublin 15( Clonsilla)           reply
02/09/2010 14:56 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
bump

discussion forum terms & conditions