Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Loving mum of two available for childminding arklow and surrounding areas !

re... : Loving mum of two available for childminding arklow and surrounding areas !           reply
08/12/2014 12:44 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Currently still available

Loving mum of two available for childminding arklow and surrounding areas !           reply
05/11/2014 20:33 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi all,

I´m currently seeking employment as a childminder . Ive been childminding for over ten years now , I come with excellent references , full clean drivers licence and I´m also Garda vetted . I´m a mum of two myself . I have previous childminding experience with twins .If you would like to chat some more about my experience or suitability please feel to pm me to arrange a chat !
I look forward to your replies .

re : Loving mum of two available for childminding arklow and surrounding areas !           reply
07/11/2014 19:08 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi, could you send me more info if you are still seeking work? I´m in Arklow and hoping to hire a childminder starting Jan 2015 five days a week either in my home or theirs. I have a 12 month old and a three year old who is in playschool three mornings a week. The position is from Jan til middle of June excluding mid term and Easter breaks.

re... : Loving mum of two available for childminding arklow and surrounding areas !           reply
07/11/2014 21:14 - Wicklow Childminders
Hello,
Thanks for interest. I´m a mum of two with full drivers license living in Arklow. My youngest just started school. I´ve been minding kids for over ten years. One family was with me for seven years. My previous two jobs were looking after twins from 6 months. Both are happy for you to chat with them and will provide references. I like bringing the kids to the park, picnics, library visits, toddler groups and the duck pond is usually great to entertain them. But I´d be happy to do whatever you want me to do with them. I´m a kind loving person and will open up my home and heart to your kids. If you want to meet for chat I´d be happy to do so. I can pm my number to you if you want.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;