Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Lucan --- Childminder Wanted

re : Lucan --- Childminder Wanted           reply
06/07/2014 12:55 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Lisa and Thomas
I am a mum of 3 children, aged 18,8 and 5. I live in the Clondalkin area. My youngest child is starting school in september so I would be in a poistion to offer your baby a lot of one to one time. I have a full clean driving licence and would welcome an opportunity to discuss your requirements further.
Regards
Jenny

09/07/2014 18:12 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello I´m Lorraine 25 years old from Ireland living in Dublin. I am looking for nanny position. I have over 5 years nanny experience working in Ireland, references available. Qualified Fetac Level 5, Garda Vetted and full clean drivers license.

07/07/2014 21:02 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I live in Lucan and would love to look afther your baby if you are still in need of someone we could meet up and have a chat thank you

Lucan --- Childminder Wanted           reply
04/07/2014 16:38 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,

We are looking for a childminder to mind our 11 Month old boy. We need someone to care for our boy three days a week (in your home) beginning in a few weeks time.

If this is something you are interested in discussing with us please reply with some details in relation to your experience, qualifications, vetting etc.

Thanks,

Lisa and Thomas.

08/07/2014 06:57 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, not sure if you got sorted yet but I have a fantastic childminder based in Lucan (near Finnstown). She currently minds my three children aged 11,7 and four and has done for the last 18months. My 11 year old is on the ASD spectrum and she is the only childminder I have met who manages him without tears, tantrums etc (his or hers :-) ). She is young but very steady (old beyond her years. I have never met such a dedicated couple). She has a child of her own - a very cute little boy who is nearly 2. I am moving house and will no longer be able to afford a childminder. As my kids will be all in full time school, it is a luxury which has to go.
She prefers to mind children at her own house. She minded my friends grandson for a period of time (until he got a new little brother :-) ) and the family were equally impressed.
She doesnt drive so couldnt do pick ups or drop offs unless it was within walking distance.
PM me if you would like her details.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;