Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Lucan Childminder, Available Term Time only from Sept (Would suit Teachers) Lucan (beside woodies)

Lucan Childminder, Available Term Time only from Sept (Would suit Teachers) Lucan (beside woodies)           reply
03/05/2017 12:54 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Full Time, Term Time childcare available from September 2017 (would suit Teachers)

Hi All,

I´m an experienced childminder in Woodville Downs, Lucan (beside woodies) and also mum to two lovely friendly girls attending primary school locally.

We have a lovely family environment, with a spacious home, lots of toys indoor and safe and fun outdoor space to enjoy.

Love to bring the kiddies on lots of outings and activities and really just include them as part of the family.

I will be finishing up minding two lovely children , two and four years old as there mum will be starting maternity leave shortly.

I am garda vetted and first aider. Our home in a non smoking environment. References available

Home cooked meals available if preferred.

Don´t hesitate to contact me if you would like to contact me with any questions.

Thank you

re : Lucan Childminder, Available Term Time only from Sept (Would suit Teachers) Lucan (beside woodies)           reply
11/05/2017 20:40 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for someone to mind my 18 month old son for a couple of weeks from 22nd may and a week and a half at the end of June.
Please contact me if you are interested, thank you,
Joey

re... : Lucan Childminder, Available Term Time only from Sept (Would suit Teachers) Lucan (beside woodies)           reply
12/05/2017 07:38 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Joey
Unfortunately I wouldn´t have availability until September.
Kind Regards
E

discussion forum terms & conditions

;