Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Lusk childminder required

Lusk childminder required           reply
22/10/2017 09:09 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there I will be looking for a childminder after Christmas . I am new to Lusk and require an experienced caring childminder for my children in either your home or mine. It may be full time or 4 days per week. I am not sure exactly yet. I have 3 children oldest will be 11 years old in January the next will be 6 years old In Feb and the baby will be 1 in January. The eldest 2 are attending Lusk national school until 2pm and 3pm . 4 pm 1 day per week. I am living in Lusk village. Please Pm me if interested. Thanks Danielle

re : Lusk childminder required           reply
04/11/2017 15:00 - Dublin North Childminders
hi just seen your message if u would like to ring me on 0861081699 we can talk about the hours i am minding a 1&3 year old at the moment but i would like full time work if u are still looking

re : Lusk childminder required           reply
20/01/2018 15:00 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Danielle
I’m a mom of a 2.5 year old son looking for a full time position as chilminder in Lusk that allows me to bring my son long with me thinking that the company of both children would be nice to each other. I’m currently living in skerries and have my own car will be moving to Lusk in March as we recently bought a house and we have the move in date till march 2018.
I have experience as h ilminder so references are available, have my own car in case of an emergency and first Aid cert recently done. I bring my child to playgroups around the area from Tuesday to Friday since he was 9 months old and has helped his development loads, I’m planning on keep doing it and no hassle to bring your child with us if you fancy. He will start play school in sept in Lusk. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you are intereste, I’m happy to provide more details
Gaby

discussion forum terms & conditions

;