12/03/2016 17:45 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I really like your post. Can you pm me your number. Thanks

MATURE LOVING CHILDMINDER IN SALLINS.           reply
01/03/2016 17:48 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Parents,

I am a professional childminder based in Sallins. I have over 25 years experience. I am Garda vettet, first aid trained, a non smoker and a mother to grown up children. I have the total joy of looking after a fantastic, sociable, funny little 2 year old girl and a lovely sweet little 14 month old boy. We have a fantastic set up here and enjoy every day filled with hugs, love, games and family garden parties (obviously in the summer!!!). We sing, dance, chat and enjoy meals together.

I believe children thrive in the company of other small groups of children, while still enjoying the benefit of family.

I understand how difficult it is for you to leave your precious baby (no matter what age). I can guarantee total attention to all their needs. I have travel cots, high chair, buggy and all things needed for a babies care. My home is spacious, child friendly, warm, fun, relaxed and loving.

I strongly believe in working together to make life as easy for you as possible.

Please feel free to contact me if you feel I can offer you what you need.

Kind regards & best of luck.

re : MATURE LOVING CHILDMINDER IN SALLINS.           reply
15/04/2016 17:13 - Kildare Childminders
Thank you.

re : MATURE LOVING CHILDMINDER IN SALLINS.           reply
09/04/2016 20:33 - Kildare Childminders
SO SORRY. I LOST YOUR NUMBER. I HAVE BEEN IN HOSPITAL, REALLY WANT TO MEET UP WITH YOU. YOUR REFERENCES ARE AMAZING AND YOU WOULD SUIT MY NEEDS 100%.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;