Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

MORNING - CHILDMINDER OFFERED

MORNING - CHILDMINDER OFFERED           reply
30/09/2015 09:00 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Family, I´ve been working as an Au Pair in the same family for the past two year and I´m having such an amazing experience. I´m working 12.30pm - 6.30pm monday/friday. I´m looking for a part-time position in the morning and I´d be able to do weekends and babysitting.

I take pleasure in the simple things in life. I am a very friendly and energetic woman and love spending time with children of all ages. I always make a big effort to make the day interesting for the children and if the weather is ok I try to spend as much time outdoors as possible. I am happy to take the children to their favourite activities or to the park. When we are staying indoors, I enjoy playing with the kids and keep them occupied and interested. I am very organised and will be happy to help out with some of the housework. I love cooking and baking - especially when I can convince the children to help out. Overall, I am very responsible and will take great care of your child. I enjoy being travelling, being with my friends, going for walks, visiting places.

ps: I have reference letter.

Kind regards, Fabiola Marina Theis (089 9788338)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;