Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

MUM OF ONE AVAILABLE D18/16/14

MUM OF ONE AVAILABLE D18/16/14           reply
28/01/2019 09:43 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello and welcome

I am Jazmin, an Irish mum of one 8yo boy. I am first aid trained and have years of experience as childminder looking after children from babies to teenagers. I am fun, caring and enjoy creating a happy environment for kids, whether it be story books, arts/crafts, or simple trip to the park/activity centers. I have a passion for food and love creating fun and healthy nutritious snacks and meals for your little ones. I am living in D.18 and have my own car so can travel around these area (D.14/16/18 ). I´m available to work MON/FRI 08.30am - 06.30pm and TUES/WED/THURS 08.30am - 03.30pm ( as I have to bring my son to extra curricular activities on these specific days) but am happy bring your children with me if you require later hours on these days. I am also happy to provide occasional babysitting on evenings and weekends should you require me to do so. I love children and can assure you that your kiddies will always feel comfortable and happy within my care as I´ll treat them as my own. If you have any further questions, please feel free to p.m

discussion forum terms & conditions

;