Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Mammy available for childminding in my own home VERY FLEXIBLE D24

re... : Mammy available for childminding in my own home VERY FLEXIBLE D24           reply
26/10/2014 20:28 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a kind and responsible mammy available to mind up to two kids in my own home based in Kiltpper Tallaght.
I offer a lovely ,clean and safe environment for the kids.
I am a dedicated mother of a lovely 3 year old boy.
I have great experience minding children of all ages.
I study in the evening time. But i am free from early morning until 6 pm every day.
I do lots of fun activities with the kids like,painting,baking,spending a lot of time outdoors.
I did voluntary work,running a parent and toddler group for nearly 2 years.
I have excellent references upon request from very happy parents i used to worked for in the past.
I am flexible and i can work weekends if needed.
Our home is smoke free and pet free (we still love pets but we dont have any at the moment).
If i tick all the boxes on your list,please don´t hesitate to contact me here or optional my phone number is 0861766083.
Warmest Regards Sandra Opris

re : Mammy available for childminding in my own home VERY FLEXIBLE D24           reply
08/10/2014 12:58 - Dublin South Childminders
I am a kind and responsible mammy available to mind up to two kids in my own home based in Kiltpper Tallaght.
I study in the evening time. But i am free from early morning until 6 pm every day.
I do lots of fun activities with the kids like,painting,baking,spending a lot of time outdoors.
I have excellent references upon request from very happy parents i used to worked for in the past.
Our home is smoke free and pet free (we still love pets but we dont have any at the moment).
If i tick all the boxes on your list,please don´t hesitate to contact me here or optional my phone number is 0861766083.

Mammy available for childminding in my own home VERY FLEXIBLE D24           reply
30/09/2014 15:34 - Dublin South Childminders

discussion forum terms & conditions

;