Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Mature, caring childminder needed for 2 boys close to Kildare town

Mature, caring childminder needed for 2 boys close to Kildare town           reply
14/03/2017 15:48 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a childminder to look after our two boys (age 4 years & 10 months) from the beginning of May. From May-Sept 4 days a week (Tues-Thurs) & from Sept onwards, Mon-Fri (the 4-year old starts school in Sept so only after school care for him from then). Happy to have them minded in their own home or yours (with pick up), whichever suits you best. Ideally we would like to find a kind, caring, relaxed person with experience minding other children, who can drive & has their own car. We have had our current childminder for 2 years & she has loved working with us. We hope to provide you with the same experience.

Please PM if interested.

Many thanks,
Hazel & Mark

re : Mature, caring childminder needed for 2 boys close to Kildare town           reply
18/03/2017 19:15 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Hazel and Mark, my names Amanda and I live in Kildare town just over the railway bridge. I´ve 3 school going kids myself and I´ve minded 2 boys for the last 3 years. I´m finishing up with the boys next month as their dad is finishing up in his job.id love to meet up to discuss minding your kids for you. Looking forward to hearing from you, kind regards Amanda

discussion forum terms & conditions

;