Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Mature, experienced childminder available for child home- Dundalk

re : Mature, experienced childminder available for child home- Dundalk           reply
20/09/2013 18:46 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Angela,
I am new to all this business of requiring a child-minder. I am living in the town of Dundalk, but all going well I should be moving to Bellurgan within the next month.
I work in Dublin, leaving home at 6.30 in the morning. I would require my daughter (10) minded from that time until she goes to school in town at 9am. Would you consider those hours, with also dropping her to school? It may only be for 4 days a week as she stays over in a family friends´ house 1 night/week.
What would a typical rate be for these hours for someone like yourself, as I said I´ve never relied on a service like this before.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sharon.

Mature, experienced childminder available for child home- Dundalk           reply
05/09/2013 10:03 - Louth Childminders
Hi,
I am a mature Irish lady with 4 adult children, I have years of experience caring for children in my home and theirs. My last 2 mindees graduated to primary school so I am looking for a new family to work with. I can provide excellent references. Available for immediate start.
Mornings or full days preferred on either a full or part time basis.
North Dundalk preferred but all areas considered.
Please PM me with any further questions.
Angela

re... : Mature, experienced childminder available for child home- Dundalk           reply
23/09/2013 18:32 - Louth Childminders
Hi Sharyn,
I will send you a private message.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;