Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Mature childminder with clean driving licence looking for afternoon work

re... : Mature childminder with clean driving licence looking for afternoon work           reply
02/09/2015 17:31 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
This is the ad (& we are in Sandyford Hall)....We are looking for a kind, experienced person to mind our 3 boys ages 7, 5 & 4 after school on a part-time basis (preferably in our own home but this can be discussed). The hours per month will vary between 50 and 90 due to shift work. The school pick ups are 1.15pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm; all from the same local school. This can be walked to in about 10 minutes. The drive is also about 10 minutes. The finish time varies between 6pm and 6.30pm. We would need you to cook some dinners and ensure the older two complete homework. No other housework is required. During school holidays the hours could be 8am-6pm on some days The hours change weekly but we will give you a 3 month schedule so you can make plans. Looking for the person to start on the 21st September

Mature childminder with clean driving licence looking for afternoon work           reply
02/09/2015 15:44 - Dublin South Childminders
I am mature childminder in my 50´s looking to mind children in my own home in stepaside. I have reared 5 children so have copious amount experience

re : Mature childminder with clean driving licence looking for afternoon work           reply
02/09/2015 17:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Could you take a look at our ad and see if it suits. Part time afternoon work.
Regards

discussion forum terms & conditions

;