Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Mature reliable lady required

re : Mature reliable lady required           reply
03/10/2013 18:26 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, I completed fetac level 5 in childcare, paediatric first aid ,occupational first aid and have current garda vetting. I´m also a mom of three school going children(10yr, 14yr & 16yr). I´m looking to build my portfolio with working with children before I proceed to higher fetac level. I´m living in ferrybank,waterford and hold full clean drivers license. My phone number is 087 192 8799. Look forward to hearing from you.
Sabrina.

07/10/2013 22:33 - Waterford Childminders
Hi
I´m childminder with 13 years experience. I´m fully qualified in childcare and have 2 boys aged 10 and 5. I´m very reliable, flexible and punctual. I have full drivers licence and references on request. I have worked in numerous schools in the city as an sna with children with disabilities also. I hope to hear from you soon. My number is 087 7783565.
Sandra.

15/10/2013 20:09 - Waterford Childminders
Hi my name is Louise and I´m 25 years old. I have an honours degree in social care and have nearly 10 years combined experience between volunteering and working in my local youth project. My hours in work have been recently reduced from 39 pw to 24. I´m a very energetic person and am used to being active. I do a school run mon, tues and wed. I live in Waterford City, have my own house and a full drivers license. I work with young people aged between 8 and 18 years of age and have always been interested in encouraging and supporting young people to ask questions and do activities that stimulate them mentally. I would be very interested in hearing from you,
Kind regards,
Louise.

08/10/2013 22:33 - Waterford Childminders
Hi, I am a mature reliable lady with experience in minding children both school going and baby in children´s own home. I can supply references and have a full driving licence and my own car. I look forward to hearing from you.
Margaret

re... : Mature reliable lady required           reply
03/01/2014 22:06 - Waterford Childminders
Hello, My name is Louise Popa. I am 32 years old. I have worked for various families in Waterford City. I am a non - smoker. I also have a full driving licence. I have experience with children from 5 months up to 16 years. I also have experience in working with children with special needs. Reference available on request. I can be contacted by email on popa_louise@yahoo.com or by phone on 086 - 8843312.
Kind regards
Louise Popa

23/02/2014 20:31 - Waterford Childminders
Hi my name is Mary and I have 25 years experience in childcare, I am garda vetted, have first aid and child protection course completed. As my own family are adults I am available to work in your home flexible hours and days including weekends. My cv and references are available on demand.
Regards,
Mary.

Mature reliable lady required           reply
01/10/2013 08:20 - Waterford Childminders
Familly seek a mature reliable lady to mind children in childrens own home close to waterford City. Driving essential. Reply if interested with contact details.

03/10/2013 16:21 - Waterford Childminders
Hello how are you ?
My name is Emma, I am a mature 23 yr old MOTHER OF 1 little girl who is almost 5.my mam looks after her while I work
I live just 5 minutes from new ross and 20 from Waterford
Have loads of previous experience, also just finished work in july looking after 2 toddlers.
I do not smoke and have my own transport.
I am very flexible, friendly and reliable..
look forward to hearing from you

04/01/2014 16:16 - Waterford Childminders
Pm sent :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;