Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Maynooth Summer Childminder/ Babysitter Available

Maynooth Summer Childminder/ Babysitter Available           reply
30/06/2017 18:01 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a 19 year old student studying Primary School Teaching in Maynooth. I am available for child-minding and babysitting over the summer months. I have plenty of experience looking after children aged 3 months-12 years old. I have a full, clean driving licence and I am also Garda vetted.
Kind, reliable and loves working with children :)
Excellent rates, pm for details.

re : Maynooth Summer Childminder/ Babysitter Available           reply
17/07/2017 20:53 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there! I´m a mum of 3 boys (twins aged 2.5yrs and a 6 yr old boy), we are looking for somebody to mind our boys in our home (In Celbridge) for a few days over July and August. Our eldest will be at Summer camps over some of the days, so mostly minding the younger two. if you think this might interest you, please send me a PM. I am hoping to find the right person this week, so please do get in touch if you are interested!
Thanks,

re... : Maynooth Summer Childminder/ Babysitter Available           reply
18/07/2017 11:38 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, sorry I´m afraid I´ve already committed to another childminding job over the next few weeks so I won´t be available. Thanks for your message and good luck in finding someone :)

re... : Maynooth Summer Childminder/ Babysitter Available           reply
18/07/2017 19:10 - Kildare Childminders
Thanks so much for coming back to me, I wonder would you know of anyone on your course or who might be interested and living in the area. our aupair has finished and we have somebody new coming in September. this work I was offered was last minute and it would be great to have someone with the experience of primary teacher training!
thanks for your help!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;