Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Maynooth childminder available in Maynooth in July or immediately before and after school

Maynooth childminder available in Maynooth in July or immediately before and after school           reply
11/02/2018 17:10 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Kind, affectionate and trustworthy lady with many years experience in child minding available in July 2018. I am reliable and love children of all ages. I provide meals and I am very activity orientated. I have a safe home and a safe enclosed back garden with lots of garden toys. I just finished my last post minding a school going child last week and I am seeking new employment. I am currently doing cleaning jobs while my children are in school so it works perfectly around our schedule. Unfortunately in July my children will be at home so I can´t continue with the cleaning work. Of course if I manage to get employment in July I want to remain in that child minding post. Alternatively if you have a child or children in the girls or boys school I can begin immediately. I have references and I am Garda vetted. Pm for more info.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;