Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Maynooth flexible childminder available.

Maynooth flexible childminder available.           reply
19/02/2015 17:10 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi if you are looking for an experienced and flexible childminder i can be of assistance. I am a stay at home mom of a 4 yr old and 19 month old. I also mind two small children part-time. It works out i could do one, two or three days a week between Monday and Wednesday. Eight days a month. Thursdays and Fridays are free. Flexible according to the parents work schedule. I am honest, trustworthy and enjoy having children around me. My home is safe, warm and if required meals can be provided. It would possibly suit someone living in Maynooth with a small non-school going child or children. I also study healthcare and will be also doing childcare as part of my plans for the future. I hope to become a social worker or child psychologist. As part of my course i am Garda vetted. If interested feel free to message me back or contact me on 089 4907216. 30 euro for a full day for a child. 50 for two. Hi if you are looking for an experienced and flexible childminder i can be of assistance. I am a stay at home mom of a 4 yr old and 19 month old. I also mind two small children part-time. It works out i could do one, two or three days a week between Monday and Wednesday. Eight days a month. Thursdays and Fridays are free. Flexible according to the parents work schedule. I am honest, trustworthy and enjoy having children around me. My home is safe, warm and if required meals can be provided. It would possibly suit someone living in Maynooth with a small non-school going child or children. I also study healthcare and will be also doing childcare as part of my plans for the future. I hope to become a social worker or child psychologist. As part of my course i am Garda vetted. If interested feel free to message me back or contact me on 089 4907216. 30 euro for a full day for a child. 50 for two.

Hi if you are looking for an experienced and flexible childminder i can be of assistance. I am a stay at home mom of a 4 yr old and 19 month old. I also mind two small children part-time. It works out i could do one, two or three days a week between Monday and Wednesday. Eight days a month. Thursdays and Fridays are free. Flexible according to the parents work schedule. I am honest, trustworthy and enjoy having children around me. My home is safe, warm and if required meals can be provided. It would possibly suit someone living in Maynooth with a small non-school going child or children. I also study healthcare and will be also doing childcare as part of my plans for the future. I hope to become a social worker or child psychologist. As part of my course i am Garda vetted. If interested feel free to message me back or contact me on 089 4907216. 30 euro for a full day for a child. 50 for two.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
k33.jpg