Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Maynooth mother and experienced child minder available

Maynooth mother and experienced child minder available           reply
20/05/2016 20:40 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Jennifer and I am mom of two and experienced childminder. I have a vacancy for child minding on a full or part-time preferably full-time. My daughter is almost 6 and would love the company of a child of a similar age group. If not I am open to other positions. I am also available for last minute care, babysitting, and can cover for holidays. I am patient, reliable, trustworthy and love the company of children. I am Garda vetted and have excellent references. Please do not hesitate to contact me if interested.

re : Maynooth mother and experienced child minder available           reply
22/05/2016 12:33 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Jennifer! I have 2 children that are 2.5 and 3.5 so they aren´t in your daughter´s age range, but my daughter has great fun playing with her two cousins that are 8 and 9. Do you still have availability and would you prefer to come to the children´s home or have them brought to you? We are in Leixlip.
Thanks!
Nikki.

25/05/2016 12:42 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Jennifer,
I have 3 children, 2 girls 3 years and 9 years and a boy 5 yrs. My son will be starting in the boys school in Sept, and my youngest will start in best beginnings in sept, my older daughter will be in 4th class in the girls school. would you be available to drop them to school and collect them? Where do you live, as i would drop them in the morning?
Thanks Helen

22/05/2016 10:53 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Jennifer.
My daughter is starting in Scoil
Ui Fhiach sept in 1st class, plus a 3 yr old boy starting playschool, possibly in leixlip.
What do u charge, and are u flexible with drop offs and collections?
Thanks

re... : Maynooth mother and experienced child minder available           reply
22/05/2016 19:57 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Antoinette.
Thanks for responding to my ad. Unfortunately I do not drive so I wouldn´t be able to get to leixlip if your son will be attending playschool there. Also, I really only have a vacancy for one more child. I hope you find someone suitable.
Kind regards,
Jennifer.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;