Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Mid Sept start:Seeking reliable and trustworthy childminder with own transport, to mind child in childminders own home- pickup from Gaelscoil Dundalk

Mid Sept start:Seeking reliable and trustworthy childminder with own transport, to mind child in childminders own home- pickup from Gaelscoil Dundalk           reply
30/07/2013 22:04 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi There,

I am looking for a reliable childminder available in the Dundalk area,preferably Bayestate/Ave rd/Red Barns Rd to look after a 9year old girl at childminders own home after school and also during the holidays.

3days per week 2.30-8.45pm(school term) 9am-8.45 (holidays),will need own transport to pick my daughter up from Gaelscoil. May also need to be available to bring to activities in the evening although I usually try to arrange these for my days off :-)

I´ve had the same childminder for 6years. I never had a moments worry and she was so reliable, treated my daughter as part of her own family. Unfortunately my new shifts don´t suit, hence why I am here

I´m hoping to find somebody trustworthy who will offer the same level of care.

I´m hoping that I manage to get better hours eventually but for the moment I´m stuck with these shifts for at least 6months.

Would need to be able to provide references also xxx

Please reply with quote

Thanks a million in advance xxx

re... : Mid Sept start:Seeking reliable and trustworthy childminder with own transport, to mind child in childminders own home- pickup from Gaelscoil Dundalk           reply
10/08/2013 12:20 - Louth Childminders
Please pm me if you have not yet found a minder for your daughter. I live in the area you are looking and have two children of similar age. M

re : Mid Sept start:Seeking reliable and trustworthy childminder with own transport, to mind child in childminders own home- pickup from Gaelscoil Dundalk           reply
07/08/2013 10:05 - Louth Childminders
Hi
I normally charge 5euro an hour so for the school term for 3 days it would cost 105+20euro for travel expense&for the holidays it would cost 60 a day so 180 for the 3 long days+20 for expense.What way did you work wage rise with your previous childminder!
Leslie´s

re : Mid Sept start:Seeking reliable and trustworthy childminder with own transport, to mind child in childminders own home- pickup from Gaelscoil Dundalk           reply
06/08/2013 17:20 - Louth Childminders
Hi,
I was wondering if you are still looking for a childminder if so I would be very interested&i can provide references also. I live on the Carrick Road so it is very near town. I´ve two kids girl aged 10&boy aged 8, pick up from there school would be 3 o clock.
Pm me if interested
Thank you...

re... : Mid Sept start:Seeking reliable and trustworthy childminder with own transport, to mind child in childminders own home- pickup from Gaelscoil Dundalk           reply
06/08/2013 18:51 - Louth Childminders
Hi there,
Thanks for your reply,
Haven´t found anyone to date :-)
I´ll pop you a PM now x

discussion forum terms & conditions

;