Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Midleton Childminder

Midleton Childminder           reply
01/04/2019 18:31 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------

Kind, reliable and caring mother of three available to mind your child/children before/after school and on school holidays. I am Childcare qualified, completed 1st aid and garda vetted. I will ensure lots of outdoor play/ activities and trips to playgrounds, fota etc on school holidays. Lots of toys and trampoline. Please contact if you have any questions. Thank you , Pamela.

re : Midleton Childminder           reply
05/05/2019 19:00 - Cork County Childminders
Hi there just wondering if you are still available. We are lokking at moving to Middleton in November this year and would need someone to mind our 2 girls 4 days a week Monday to Thursday from 7.50am to 6pm. They are aged 3 and 5 so school and pre school drop of LF and pick up with be needed. We would be hoping also for someone that would be able to do breakfast lunch and dinner. We currently have a v caring and loving childminder but with potentially moving we would need to find someone new. Thanks so much Janet

re : Midleton Childminder           reply
12/06/2019 19:37 - Cork County Childminders
Hi Pamela, are you still available? Im looking for childminder for our 2 kids, 5and7, full days during summer and after school during schoold year. We also need a pick up from school and preferably in our own home. Let me know if you would be interested. Thanks, Magda

re... : Midleton Childminder           reply
17/06/2019 21:52 - Cork County Childminders
Hi there. Sorry I am not available full days only on school holidays. Thank you, Pamela.

re... : Midleton Childminder           reply
17/06/2019 21:57 - Cork County Childminders
Hi Magda. Yes, I am still available but I childmind from my own home, not sure if this would suit you? What schools do your children need picking up from?
Thanks, Pamela.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;