Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Montessori Teacher Available for childminding afternoons in Kells

re : Montessori Teacher Available for childminding afternoons in Kells           reply
21/11/2013 08:44 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am living in Kells and looking for a childminder from next Monday from 12.30 to 4.30 mon-fri. At the moment this is up until 23rd December but I am hoping that it will be after xmas also, I am doing relief work at the moment with the possibility of permenant after xmas. I have two children a boy aged 3 and a girl aged 6. My son would need to be picked up from play school, my house is just a few doors down, my daughter comes in on the bus so you would not need to collect her from school. If you think this might interest you, you might let me know. thank you.
Sarah-Jane

Montessori Teacher Available for childminding afternoons in Kells           reply
25/09/2013 13:15 - Meath Childminders
I am a Montessori Teacher with over 7 years experience available to mind children in the afternoons in Kells and the surrounding areas. I have transport for school pick ups, will do homework, dinner etc. Preferably 4 days maximum. Please PM me if you have any questions

re... : Montessori Teacher Available for childminding afternoons in Kells           reply
21/11/2013 23:09 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I sent you a PM.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;