Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Montessori school run Booterstown

Montessori school run Booterstown           reply
07/07/2019 09:52 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are a small family in Trimleston in Booterstown and are looking for someone to drop our 4 year old son to the Montessori school nearby in Booterstown Avenue each morning. Ideally, we would like someone to come to our house and 8am during school term, mind him there until it’s time to go to Montessori school and drop him up (walk or drive). But we are open to considering other options too!
The school is about 20 mins walk from our house.

re : Montessori school run Booterstown           reply
07/07/2019 14:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Helen
Is the position still available I take it the person doesn´t need to drive for this position. As I would be getting the dart to your place I would be walking as well would that be ok as I don´t drive yet. What is your email address so I can email you my CV references and qualifications.
Many thanks
Rachel Carroll

07/07/2019 17:31 - Dublin South Childminders
hi helen
Is the childminder school run still available in booterstown. I take it the person doesn´t need to drive for this position. when would you need the person to start.
what is your email address so I can email you my CV references and qualifications.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours Sincerely
rachelcarroll

11/07/2019 18:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. I am a male carer currently looking after two wounderful little boys, one attending Willow park and one going to montessori in August
The family are living in Booterstown Avenue and are open to an additional child staying in their home after montessori or until evening collection.
If this is something you would like to consider as well as morning collection please pm. I am off next week so would be available to meet.
They are wounderful family and the boys are 7 and 3.
Kind regards
Martin

re... : Montessori school run Booterstown           reply
13/07/2019 20:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Rachel, Martin, thank you for your replies. Apologies, I didn’t see the notification until now and the position has been filled. Thank you!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;