Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Montessori teacher and mum available to take care of your little ones at my place in Dun Laoghaire :-)

Montessori teacher and mum available to take care of your little ones at my place in Dun Laoghaire :-)           reply
29/09/2017 19:07 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello!I do speak English, Italian and French. I just relocated to DL with my family and I am offering to take care of the little ones (max 2) at my place - very central and close to People`s park. I have a 3 years old, very friendly and peaceful, who goes to preschool from Monday to Friday 9/12. I can also cook lunch for them all. I am a Montessori teacher with an UK Level 4 Diploma in Montessori Pedagogy and I also have a Master in Humanities (Philosophy and History). I have many references and certificates. Please let me know if I can be of any help. 0830454766

Thank you so much!

O.

re : Montessori teacher and mum available to take care of your little ones at my place in Dun Laoghaire :-)           reply
02/10/2017 08:31 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I have 3 year old twin boys and an 11 year old girl and I am looking for someone to mind them one afternoon a week. The boys would have to be collected from their pre school in Monkstown but my daughter could walk. Are you interested?
Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;