Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Montessori trained experienced childminder available

Montessori trained experienced childminder available           reply
18/03/2015 17:18 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am age 22 and living in Howth.
I am in my final few months of a BA honours degree in Montessori education . I have experience teaching in pre schools, mainstream schools and special educational schools. I have worked part time in a crèche throughout the last year , and have been babysitting for a wide range of families throughout the four years of my degree including caring for children with special educational needs.
I am available Monday Tuesday and Fridays , until mid may. I then finish college and then am available full time.
I have my own car, and full clean driving licence.
If your interested my email is graoleary@gmail.com
Kind regards
Grainne

re : Montessori trained experienced childminder available           reply
14/04/2015 20:02 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Grainne
I am looking for a childminder to mind our 3 girls ( 1, 3.5 5.5 ) Mon - thurs 8-5.30. We are looking for a kind, fun, reliable person to take care of them when I go back to work. I am looking for some one to start mid may as I start back after the june ban k holiday wend.
We live in clontarf which is walking distance of the beach, park and the school/ Montessori.
Our eldest is in School 8.30- 1.15 and the 3 year old is in Montessori 3 days a week 9-1 at the moment and will be 5 mornings from september.
If you are interested could you come back to me please
thanks
Anne-Marie .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;