Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Morning and night minder available Kildare areas

Morning and night minder available Kildare areas           reply
11/09/2013 22:24 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hey all,
I´m a mature 21year old who has been minding children the past 4years for families of all sizes, ranging from 2weeks to 12years my duties would be anything from breakfast, school run, keeping house clean ie- putting on a wash, sweeping floor, dish washer, tidy areas I and kids would be in, meal times, homework, play time of course etc.

I have my own car and full licence I also have Garda clearance, I´m very realiable, friendly, easy to get along with and of course have lots of time for kids.
If you need to know more in detail of each job, reason for leaving or number of kids I minded please ask,

At the moment I´m looking for morning or evening work so;
Mornings - I would have 1-2mornings available where I could call anytime from 8:30am to 11-12noon this might suit parents who want a morning to them self etc.

Evening time - I have done alot of this where I´m available from 7pm mon to Friday to call and if needs be I can put your child/children to bed and keep a close eye until you get back..

If this interest you please pm me any queries also with location I cover most of Kildare areas

Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;