Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Mornings only or after school care : Clonee, Dublin 15

Mornings only or after school care : Clonee, Dublin 15           reply
09/09/2010 12:17 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I am an Irish mum of 3 boys, living in the Castaheany area of Clonee and I am available to look after your child under either of the following circumstances:

Mornings Only:

All of my children are at school in the mornings and I currently look after a 1 yr old boy. It would be fantastic for him to have some company to join in our fun activities each morning until 1pm. Our home is fullly equiped for young babies right up to pre-school children, with age appropriate toys, large safe back garden with swing, slide & sandpit etc... & the only pets we have are Goldfish!

Afterschool Care:

I can do pick ups from Mary Mother of Hope School (Junior or Senior), St Benedicts School or Castaheany Educate Together School and care for your child in a home from home environment. I can provide nutritious meals, a quiet room for homework (I will assist with the homework when required) and also a fun environment to relax in after a hard day at school!!! We have a seperate playroom with toys / books / activities for ages 4yrs - 10yrs and a PS3, Wii & 13ft trampoline in our back garden.

If either of the above situations are of interest you, then I would love to hear from you to answer any questions you may have.

I look forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions