Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Mount Sackville Secondary Schools

re... : Mount Sackville Secondary Schools           reply
08/12/2014 16:13 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
Hi my daughter has been in this school for a couple of years, like yours she is quite reserved shy and academically okay. She does not like sports, but loves the choir. MS is a good school. A no of my friends have also enrolled their daughters in this school as they like its ´effect´ on my daughter. The girls generally are nice, and from my daughters tales, well rounded and supportive. I also find them well mannered and helpful. The only snag for me is the lack of public transportation to the school, but that may be a good thing on its own... There are privately run buses servicing the school as well. Her younger sister cannot wait to go.

re : Mount Sackville Secondary Schools           reply
23/05/2014 10:39 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Hi,
Just wondering if you got any feedback on this school. I am considering this school for my daughter.
Thanks

re... : Mount Sackville Secondary Schools           reply
04/12/2014 22:43 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Hi,
My daughter is due to start secondary in September 2014 and I´ve signed her up for this school. Had to pay a substantial deposit though. There are other schools like Cois Life in Lucan and in North Kildare. She is average academically and attended a primary Gaelscoil. She is sensitive, reserved but extremely competitive and is a good all round sports person. She is also indecisive. I want her to be part of the decision.
I would love to hear views on parents experience of Mount Sackville. I found the open day experience cold, though some of the teachers were inspiring and committed.

Mount Sackville Secondary Schools           reply
16/10/2013 14:41 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
I am considering this school as an option for my daughters next year. Has anyone any experience of this school ? Any information, good or bad, would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks. Anna

discussion forum terms & conditions

;