Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Moving home to Ireland - need primary school in Dublin 6 area... Help !

Moving home to Ireland - need primary school in Dublin 6 area... Help !           reply
09/11/2010 11:25 - School Specific (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
I am moving home to Ireland with my family and need to find a good primary school for my 4 and 7 year old daughters. We will be living somewhere in the Dublin 6 area so any advice on good primary schools {private or not} and how to help with application process would be hugely appreciated. Have heard it is very difficult to get into schools in Ireland so bit freaked by the idea of it all.... Thank you !

re : Moving home to Ireland - need primary school in Dublin 6 area... Help !           reply
08/03/2011 13:49 - School Specific
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I live in dublin 12 but can recommend St Clare´s Primary School, Harold´s Cross, Dublin 6. It is a mixed (boys & girls) school just near Harolds Cross Park. We moved from the country last August and both my children attend. I feel like they really care about each child compared to the previous schools I dealt with outside Dublin. There is also an after care facility in the school grounds and also a pre-school for children the year before they start school. Sorry, I don´t have the phone no but I think it is on this site under Primary Schools, probably under Dublin 6W. The Principal is Mrs. Maria Spring.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;