Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Moving to Ireland

re... : Moving to Ireland - schools in Rush           reply
01/10/2008 14:12 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
Hello ,

We will be moving to Ireland possibly next year. We are new to the Irish education system and so we would appreciate any help or advice you could provide us with.

All being well, my daughters will be hopefully going to schools in the Rush area at St Josephs and Rush Primary.We would like to know someone else who has real experience on moving to Ireland and / or if anyone can give my daughters some real experience and advice on the schools mentioned as I am sure it will reassure them and me.

Thanks very much for your help.

ian.

Moving to Ireland           reply
07/04/2008 11:44 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Hello everybody,

We will be moving to Ireland in summer from Spain. We are new to the Irish education system and so we would appreciate any help you could provide with.

We are father of two, aged 2 and 5, boy the first and girl the second. Our daughter will be six on November. We have gathered some info from this page and citizens.ie but still some questions pending and anyway we would like to know someone else real experience on this.

Any one able to answer these questions:

Would be my daughter, being six on November this year, in primary or still infant???
We´ll probably be moving to Malahide-Portmarnock area. Is there any school you can recommend???
My daughter is not able to speak English. Will she get any special attention from school??? I mean some classes on English after school or anything similar.

re : Moving to Ireland - schools in Rush           reply
29/09/2008 14:07 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Hello ,

We will be moving to Ireland possibly next year. We are new to the Irish education system and so we would appreciate any help or advice you could provide us with.

All being well, my daughters will be hopefully going to schools in the Rush area at St Josephs and Rush Primary.We would like to know someone else who has real experience on moving to Ireland and / or if anyone can give my daughters some real experience and advice on the schools mentioned as I am sure it will reassure them and me.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;