Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Mum of 2 Childminder available Knockbrack Downs

Mum of 2 Childminder available Knockbrack Downs           reply
31/10/2017 14:04 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi My name is Jessie, I am a stay at home mam, with 2 children, Holly (7) and Noah (1). I offer a home away from home for your little one with plenty of toys and activities to spark their imagination and creativity. I have always loved children and have been babysitting and minding my younger brothers since I was 16. I am qualified in first aid, very flexible with hours and can provide meals if required. €5 per hour

re : Mum of 2 Childminder available Knockbrack Downs           reply
11/12/2017 20:07 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Jessie
I am looking for a childminder for our 2 girls aged 3years and 10months from February for approximately 3 days per week from 8:20am-5:30pm. The 3 year old needs to be dropped to Ferndale montessori at 2:15pm each day. We are looking for a loving friendly caring fun childminder (also a non-smoker).
Do you currently mind other children or have any childcare qualifications (not definitely needed but just curious) and what would your rates be if you are available?
We had a childminder in Avourween but she is returning to work before my maternity leave ends and therefore I am looking again.
Thanks
Mary

discussion forum terms & conditions

;