Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

NEEDED - part-time childminder needed 3 days a week in Swords

re : NEEDED - part-time childminder needed 3 days a week in Swords           reply
12/01/2016 08:39 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hiya
My name is siobhan I am a fully qualifed montessori/special needs assistant I have 12 years experience working with children from 3mths -12 years old. Im first aid trained and garda vetted.
I have a little girl who is nearly 6 months old am very interested in your add as it would be great company. Im loving staying at home rather than returning to work
Thanks a mill
Siobhan

re : NEEDED - part-time childminder needed 3 days a week in Swords           reply
20/01/2016 20:06 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello I have just seen your add seeking a childminder, I am currently studying my fetec level 5 in childcare which I will have successfully completed 19th February, which I will be looking to return to work, I have numerous years of childcare experience both family and crèche, I am garda vetted and first aid training, please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this further thank you Leonnie

08/01/2016 07:01 - Dublin North Childminders
Pm sent 10 days ago, just wondering if you got it.

NEEDED - part-time childminder needed 3 days a week in Swords           reply
26/12/2015 23:30 - Dublin North Childminders
I am looking for an experienced childminder in Swords for a 6 month old baby 2-3 days a week, days to be confirmed. I can drop my baby to minders home. References essential

11/01/2016 20:12 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello I have just seen your add seeking childminder, at the moment I am studying my level 5 in childcare which I will have successfully completed Februay 19th which then I will be looking to return to wrk. I have numerous years of childcare experience both family and crèche, I am garda vetted and I have first aid training. Hope to hear from you thank you

10/01/2016 19:46 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
Just wondering if you found a childminder you are happy with? I am a qualified paediatric nurse who has recently moved to Malahide as I was recently married in September. I´m aged 23 and Irish. My husband and I live in a spacious two bed apartment in Malahide which you are welcome to come and view. I completed a five year degree programme in trinity college Dublin to earn the above qualification. My husband is a consultant surgeon and due to his long hours and the distance I was travelling to work I am looking for a part-time job closer to Malahide. I have particularly picked out your ad as I particularly like working with infants. My sister-in-law has five children so between work and home I have a good bit of experience. If the post is still vacant and you are happy with the brief summary of the people and location for child minding let me know and I will provide you will references😊

11/01/2016 20:11 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello I have just seen your add seeking childminder, at the moment I am studying my level 5 in childcare which I will have successfully completed Februay 19th which then I will be looking to return to wrk. I have numerous years of childcare experience both family and crèche, I am garda vetted and I have first aid training. Hope to hear from you thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;