Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

NS in Drumcondra Area - Please advise

re : NS in Drumcondra Area - Please advise           reply
02/11/2007 17:31 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
I can recommend Corpus Christs NS on Homefarm Road I have sent my 2 daughters to the school and have nothing but praise for the staff

re... : NS in Drumcondra Area - Please advise           reply
02/12/2007 23:10 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Corpus Christi for Girls is excellant as is Iona both for girls. Saint Pat´s is good too but huge waiting lists, you could try Educate Now in Glasnevin as well for both.

NS in Drumcondra Area - Please advise           reply
13/09/2007 09:50 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
We are a young family with a 2.5 boy and 10 mth girl and are living in Drumcondra. Neither of us are from the area and would welcome any advice on suitable NS for our children.
many thanks
L

26/02/2008 20:22 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
hi
though i live in santry, i´ve sent my daughter & son to corpus christi and st pats respectively.
both are wonderful schools, well worth applying NOW.
my son had to wait an extra year to get into st pats but its worth it. get their names down asap! good luck
p.s. even if they have to do 1 year somewhere else, i´d move them when a place comes up.

08/11/2007 12:03 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Snap! My husband and I have just moved to Drumcondra and we also have a 2.5 year old boy. We´re in Iona parish. I´ve called a few schools to register my son and the only one we have a chance of enrolling him in is our parish school, which is St Vincents. All the other schools which are in the area operate a siblings first, then parish, then waiting list basis. I was told that for St Pats for 2010 this list was currently at 100! best of luck with it.

23/10/2007 20:54 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Not sure about Drumcondra NS but St Vincent De Paul School NS on Griffith Ave has a very good reputation,very enthusiastic Parents Association and very good principals in the infants and senior schools.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;