Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Naas, Sallins, Clane, Experienced , Flexible CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE

Naas, Sallins, Clane, Experienced , Flexible CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
20/10/2011 16:18 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am a 45 year old Irish woman with 19 years childminding experience. I am Garda vetted (due to taking Chernobyl children for holidays). I am a non smoker, very fit and healthy, full clean driving licence and own car. I have two children of my own aged 19 & 17, so no longer needed around the house!!!!!

I can provide excellent references and contact telephone numbers. I have always had a very good relationship with the parents of the children in my care. I believe children should have lots of love, talk, fun, cuddles and happiness. I have looked after babies, twins, toddlers and school going children over the years and enjoyed every minute of it. I was with one family for 10 years.

I live in Sallins. I can be flexible with days and hours. My choice would be to mind children in my own home but I would also consider minding in your home if that was important to you.

Please feel free to PM me if you feel I may offer what your looking for.

Kind regards,
DM

re : Naas, Sallins, Clane, Experienced , Flexible CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
28/10/2011 17:02 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
What are your rates? Looking for 2-3 days a week care at child minders place. Approx. 7:30am - 6pm, starting in Feb 2012, 3 boys 10, 7 and 4 years old. Living in Sallins village.
Thanks,
Gitzy.

re... : Naas, Sallins, Clane, Experienced , Flexible CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
28/10/2011 20:56 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
If you go into home page then look up the top where it says Irelands online resource for parents..... just under that you have MY PMS click on that and you will see your messages. Hope this helps

re... : Naas, Sallins, Clane, Experienced , Flexible CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
28/10/2011 21:07 - Kildare Childminders
Any joy ?????????

discussion forum terms & conditions