Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Naas childminder required

re : Naas childminder required           reply
21/02/2014 13:29 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I live in Naas and have school going children myself. Yes I am flexible for days you would require me and I can do school holidays also. Excellent references available on request.
Text me if you are interested 086-0618131.

21/02/2014 23:52 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I live in Naas and have school going children myself as I am a stay at home mum I am very flexible I have completed FETAC level 5 in childcare and am currently doing level 6 I have worked in Childcare for 12 years I am very hard working and honest I have 2 Girls myself aged 9 and 6 and a little boy aged 2

21/02/2014 00:50 - Kildare Childminders
Hello, My name is Orla. Here is a little something about myself.I was a Montessori Teacher in Sticky fingers Montessori and Creche in Sallins for 8 years. I left there as the Lady who owned the Montessori and Creche asked if i would come and work for her personally as her Nanny for her two children. I stayed with the family as there Nanny for 2 years ( I still babysit for them ). Only leaving as Michele herself was selling the Montessori and Creche to Cocoon. I was asked if i would like to go back to work full time there. On the same day i also got a fantastic opportunity to work in the St Raphaels Special Needs School in Celbridge as a Special Needs Assistant. I took the position in the School. Only leaving as unfortunately i was made Redundant with 5 others on a last in first to go after 3 years. That was in March 2011. The school contacted me and offered my job back in September of that year. I would have loved to go back but I was in Hospital having my second little bundle of joy who was due end of August. Hope this helps a little. I am also a Mammy of two(2 and 3) I live in Kilcullen. References are only a Phone call or Letter away.
Thanking you,
Orla

Naas childminder required           reply
20/02/2014 21:46 - Kildare Childminders
Childminder needed for two girls 6 & 8 in Naas. School pickup required. Two days per week - due to shift work these are not fixed days. Also needing additional cover of full days during summer holidays. PM me if you can help.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;