Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Naas required childminder in children's home

Naas required childminder in children´s home           reply
17/08/2013 11:45 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi All. We require for a minder to come to our home to mind our three daughters aged 3, 6 & 7.

This would be a 5 day a week role and would involve minding our children, doing school runs, playing with them taking out on bikes & walks, helping with homework, preparing their meals, tidying up after them etc.

I need someone 5 days a week that can be flexible about 25 - 30 hours a week (tbc). I require someone who is responsible, trustworthy, hardworking as we know kids can be demanding and someone who is genuinely interested in children and that has relevant experience.

Hours required - for 3 afternoons from 1pm, one full day from 8am and one morning until school pick up.

If these hours would work for you and you are interested in discussing this position please contact me. If you can give me an idea of what your expectation is in relation to pay and details of relevant experience / suitability. Thank you.

re : Naas required childminder in children´s home           reply
18/08/2013 11:33 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
my name is Klaudia, i live in Naas. i am writing to you about the childminer you are looking for. i have much experience in childminding. i was minding children back in Poland and also in Ireland. i have a good English, so i am able to comunicate with Irish kids well enough. my family is in Ireladn for 10 years and i have coming to visit them every so often. Few months ago i have finished my college in Poland and i came here to my family for good now, so i am looking for a job. if the advert is still actual then i would like you to contact me on this number : 0877106158

discussion forum terms & conditions

;