Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny/ childminder available in Gorey and surrounding areas

Nanny/ childminder available in Gorey and surrounding areas           reply
29/07/2020 10:24 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a nanny based in Gorey and I am available to mind children in Gorey and the surrounding areas in their own home. I am fun, energetic and I love getting the children outdoors and involved in different activities to keep them busy.

I have multiple years childminding experience with ages from newborn right up to teenagers and I have professional experience childminding for families with children with both physical and intellectual disabilities also as I am a qualified health care assistant. I am Garda vetted, first aid trained and I have a full clean license so I am willing to drive children as part of my role.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. Plenty of references available upon request.

re : Nanny/ childminder available in Gorey and surrounding areas           reply
11/08/2020 16:20 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there how are you?
I’m starting a term time job the end of August all going well! And I’ve got 3 boys that need a childminder. 2 of them attend the Gaelscoil In Gorey. One in senior infants the other in 4th class. The youngest is 4 and is in Faylinn Montessori 5 days a week.
I’d be looking for someone to take them from about 8:15 in the morning until school time then picking them up after..
If this is something you might be interested in then let me know
Thanks a mill
Vicki

discussion forum terms & conditions

;