Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny Available Early December

re : Nanny Available Early December           reply
17/11/2014 14:19 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi ,
I am looking for a childminder for my nearly 4 years old son.He is a great little boy who is in the Dundrum Montessori in the morning.So we require childcare for every afternoon until 6pm. Also if morning school drop off could be arranged that would be a great plus. The Montessori is 5 minutes walk away from our home
would you be interested if then what is your rate?

re... : Nanny Available Early December           reply
25/11/2014 19:15 - Dublin South Childminders
hi, I am really interested in the job, I have three years of experience as a childminder in Dublin (living in Ranelagh), minding 2 girls since I arrived, they were 5 months and 2 years then, now I am looking for another job as trey are school going now with 3 and 5 years, I have excellent references as I been working with the same family and helping others in my free time. please contact me if you are interested.
Thanks
King regards
Vicky Ramirez.
29, Venezuelan.

05/11/2014 16:35 - Dublin South Childminders
4/5days

18/11/2014 16:25 - Dublin South Childminders
Thanks for getting in touch. I am looking for full time (4/5days).

16/11/2014 21:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello there,
We are looking for a nanny/childminder on a permanent basis to mind our fun loving 3 year old girl and 7 month old little man in family home starting in Dec 2014, 5 days a week (M-F), 7.30am to 5.00pm. We live in Delgany, Co. Wicklow, which is old 15 mins from Dundrum on the N11.
We want someone who is caring, fun, experienced and reliable to look after and develop them with structured activities and bring them on outings to playground/ playgroup.
Must have previous experience as full time nanny/ childminder to a small baby. Must be a non smoker, have excellent English, a second language would be a plus. Typical nanny duties required (children´s meals, washing children´s clothes, light tidy up of common areas).
We are based in Delgany 10mins south of Bray, and beside the beautiful seaside town of Greystones with all the facilities. Own car, First aid, Garda clearance and references essential.
Please PM me for contact details. If you are interested, I would like to see a CV and would like to interview early this week.
Thanks,
Orla

05/11/2014 16:32 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
we´re looking for a Nanny to mind our 4 children from December 1st on Mondays and Tuesdays from 08.15 to 18.15. We live in Knocklyon, D. 16. Our 4 year old is in junior infants she will be 5 in January. Our 2 year old is in playschool part time and he will be 3 in December. We have 14 month old boy/girl twins. Would you be interested?
Kind Regards
Lisa

05/11/2014 16:37 - Dublin South Childminders
thanks for coming back to me. Best of luck :-)

05/11/2014 16:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, sorry I am looking for 4/days.

Nanny Available Early December           reply
05/11/2014 10:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I am a 30yr old qualified nanny. I have many years experience caring for children, mainly baby-preschool age.
I can provide refs/Garda clearance.
Available early Dec.

Hope to hear from you.

24/11/2014 22:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Thanks for getting in touch. I am looking for full time (4/5days).

24/11/2014 22:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
Have you taken a position?
We are looking for a Nanny to mind two boys aged 2 1/2 and 10 months in family home starting in Jan 2015, 4 days a week, Tuesday to Friday from 7.15am to 5.30pm. We live in Foxrock just off Kill lane.
We want someone who is caring, fun, experienced and reliable to look after the boys and bring them on outings to playground, playgroup. Some light housework will be required.
Garda Clearance and references are essential.
PM me if interested in discussing further
Regards
Jenny

discussion forum terms & conditions

;