Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny/Childminder Required - Sutton Cross

Nanny/Childminder Required - Sutton Cross           reply
08/02/2016 22:58 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, we require an experienced nanny to care for our 3.5 yr old and 9 month old from mid March, 4 days per week 8am - 6pm, in our home. The 3.5 yr old attends montessori so drop off and collection is needed. Excellent/fluent English and Irish references essential.

re : Nanny/Childminder Required - Sutton Cross           reply
21/02/2016 00:16 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Siobhan,
I am living in Raheny so I am not far from you. I am a speech and drama teacher with a degree in art and design. I am also starting a masters in primary teaching in September. The course is primarily online so I am free during the week and weekends. (Apart from classes every second Saturday starting in sept)
I have a lot of experience teaching art and drama and child minding. As well as assisting children with homework, I like to do drama and art with children I am looking after.
Roisin
Ro.lundy@gmail.com

re : Nanny/Childminder Required - Sutton Cross           reply
09/02/2016 10:16 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello,My name is Jackeline,I am 29 years old,Brazilian.
I just came along on your job offer and it really caughts my attention. The position match perfectly with my profile. My experience as a childminder started at home, I am the oldest daughter of 10 brothers and sisters.I was raised in a big family and always helped my mother to mind them.
Here in Ireland, I have been working for an American/Irish family since August last year,minding two lovely kids aged 2 and 6 years old. My duties there are,school running,bringing them to after school activities such as Speech and Drama,swimming class,tennis,etc. At home giving to them educational activities,helping with homework,healthy snacks,sorting clothes for laundry,dressing they beds,dinner preparations.
I have been working there since August 2015,when I was attending English classes,now on,I am available to work full time,I have Visa work permit until August 2016.
I also have experience in two another families in Ireland,Irish and Italian and either have good references from both of them.
I would like to increase my hours,my current job is Mon-Frid,just 3 hours per day,10 euros per hour. They would give you all the references if necessary,the date to start to work its also just perfect.
If my profile suits in what are you looking for,please,feel free to contact me anytime for further informations. My phone number is 0899763951.
Have a nice day :)
Kind regards
Jackie.

re... : Nanny/Childminder Required - Sutton Cross           reply
20/05/2016 21:54 - Dublin North Childminders
We are still looking for a nanny (we currently have a temporary arrangement in place) so let me know if you are interested, thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;