Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny/Childminder available

Nanny/Childminder available           reply
29/04/2015 13:00 - wicklow childminders (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
I am living in Bray and looking to return to work as a nanny. I´ve recently had a baby boy who is 4 and a half months now and have a genuine love for children. I studied performing Arts for 4 years so the days would be far from boring! Cooking and household chores are not a problem. I enjoy preparing nutritious meals, outdoor activities & arts & crafts.
Have plenty of experience with children from newborn up to a teenager and can provide great references.
If I am of interest please get in touch.
Thank you

Nanny/Childminder available           reply
29/04/2015 13:00 - wicklow childminders (Locality: Dublin South)
I am living in Bray and looking to return to work as a nanny. I´ve recently had a baby boy who is 4 and a half months now and have a genuine love for children. I studied performing Arts for 4 years so the days would be far from boring! Cooking and household chores are not a problem. I enjoy preparing nutritious meals, outdoor activities & arts & crafts.
Have plenty of experience with children from newborn up to a teenager and can provide great references.
If I am of interest please get in touch.
Thank you

re : Nanny/Childminder available           reply
01/05/2015 12:28 - wicklow childminders
Hi, I too have a 4 1/2 month old. Unfortunately i have to returen to work in next three weeks (about 28 hours with travel included).
Is this something you might be interested in?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;