Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny/Childminder wanted ASAP

Nanny/Childminder wanted ASAP           reply
09/08/2017 14:02 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a caring, responsible, experienced and fun nanny or childminder to look after our 1 year old and 3 year old boys in Kilmessan - start immediately.

The hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (this may be somewhat negotiable, you will do a 4 day week occasionally and have bank holidays as paid time off).

We´re looking for someone with a genuine love of working for children, warm, very reliable, with good experience of working with babies and small children.

Garda vetting, childcare qualification and first aid certificate are highly preferable.

If this sounds like it might suit, please contact us.

Thank you,
Priscila & Maurice

re : Nanny/Childminder wanted ASAP           reply
10/08/2017 21:46 - Meath Childminders
hi my name is fiona i have worked in childcare for the past 13 years i love working with children and babies i have experiences with children from 6 months to 13 years i love going for walks arts and crafts and doing baking for the older children and playining with the younger ones on the floor to keep them entertained . i have my level 5 in childcare and currently studing for my level 6 . i have up to date first aid , im garda veted and a non smoker with a full clean drivers licence .i look forward to hearning from you
Kind regurads
Fiona

re : Nanny/Childminder wanted ASAP           reply
11/08/2017 10:02 - Meath Childminders
Hi I´m fully qualified Nursery Nurse NNEB QQI Level 5. I´m a non smoker, Garda vetting, full clean driver´s licence. I have over 25 years experience in working with children of all ages. I thoroughly enjoy helping children learn through play. I am honest, kind & reliable. I have excellent references at hand. Please contact me for any further details, 0877570752

discussion forum terms & conditions

;