re : Nanny Required to Start January Castleknock Area           reply
09/01/2015 00:21 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi , just I wondering if u got a nanny ? I looking forward to hearing from you
Kind regards,

Nanny Required to Start January Castleknock Area           reply
13/12/2014 17:18 - Dublin West Childminders
Looking for a kind lady to come to my house by 7.45am until 6pm Mon-Fri. There will be one half day per week and may get off early some evenings (5pm or so). There are 3 boys, 2 of which need to be walked to Montessori 5 mornings per week. That leaves one 18 month old to be cared for in his home for the morning time. Terms and conditions are negotiable.

15/12/2014 03:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Very Interested in this ,I have a Montessori qualification as well as loads of experience. My number is 0877578538, should you require additional information.Thanks

13/12/2014 19:46 - Dublin West Childminders
Good Afternoon Jennifer,
my name is Ana Véliz and I am a student of third year of journalism and media studies. I am currently living in Lucan, Dublin until January. I finish university in December so as I have January free I was looking for a child to babysit. I love being around children and playing with them. I am a very active person, cheerful, responsible and have a lot of patience. I could be minding your child for the entire month of January. As I have all the month free, my schedule is very flexible.
I hope that I am the right person to take care of your children and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Kind Regards
Ana Véliz

discussion forum terms & conditions

;